Employer Matching Gift
You can DOUBLE the impact of your gift to CPAR through your company’s gift matching program.
Many companies across Canada match their employees’ charitable contributions.
Here’s how you can double your donation through your employer’s gift matching program:
- Contact your human resources department to find out if your company matches charitable gifts and to obtain a matching gift application form.
- Fill in the donor portion of the matching gift application form and send the form to:
Dee Ucci, Manager, Leadership Giving
Canadian Physicians for Aid and Relief
1425 Bloor St. W
Toronto, ON M6P 3L6
Or scan and email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once we receive your form, we will complete the charity portion of the form, and return the form to your employer. Your employer will verify your eligibility and send a cheque to CPAR to match your donation. Once we receive your employer’s matching gift, we will send them a receipt for their gift and let you know that your donation has been matched.
Become a Corporate Partner
By partnering with CPAR your corporation can achieve its philanthropic goals and raise its profile as a socially responsible company. Your company can get involved with CPAR by:
- Making a corporate donation
- Sponsoring CPAR’s events and initiatives
- Engaging in an employer matching gift program
- Partnering with CPAR on a specific project
- Providing pro bono services
- Engaging in employee giving programs (payroll deductions)
- Participating in an office or workplace fundraising event – see our Community Fundraising page.
Employee Giving Initiatives
- Make a donation through your employer’s matching gift program
- Start an office or workplace fundraising campaign through CPAR’s Community Fundraising page.
- Give up office gifts in favour of supporting CPAR’s work in Africa: Make donations to support CPAR programs in place of a Secret Santa office gift exchange, or purchase a Gift of Change for birthdays or other special occasions.
Contact Dee Ucci at 1-800-263-2727 ex. 31 or email@example.com for more information and to discuss the ways that you can support the cause.